August 15 – A mother and her son died after eating curry made out of poisonous mushroom at Barekot rural municipality-8 in Jajarkot district on Wednesday.
Man Maya, 50, and her son Yubaraj Kumai who fell ill after eating poisonous mushroom collected from a forest nearby, died. Yubaraj breathed his last at Nepalgunj Medical College, and Man Maya at a hospital in Surkhet, police said.

Facebook Comments
loading...
CRIME/ACCIDENT, english

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *